BENT WOOKEE COMIX (..we have issues..)

BENT WOOKEE COMIX (..we have issues..)
Parking available at The West End Beer Mart right next door!

NEW COMICS THIS WEEK!

Sunday, July 27, 2008


That's right bitches! (Hey, can I swear on this site?) Brandon went ahead and invited evil into his house. This is just the next step in my quest to take over the entire blogsphere. Gotta a blog? Invite me to post on it. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

I'm here to add some much needed content to the Bent Wookee Comix blog. With Brandon being extremely busy, and myself only having to work 8 hours five days a week, take care of a pregnant wife and 16 month old son, and rock my own blog, I've answered the call. I will be adding blog content on comics and comics related news. I will do some reviews, mostly Marvel comics, and will certainly add a little flavor to everything.

So get ready to rock out with your co...wait, I better get clearance before I start working blue on Mr. Wilt's site. Wouldn't want to drag his name in the mud. So look for my posts over the coming days and feel free to comment on them.

In the meantime, if you want to read my kick ass, non-spoiler review of "The Dark Knight", check out at my main blog by clicking on the Joker below:

No comments: