BENT WOOKEE COMIX (..we have issues..)

BENT WOOKEE COMIX (..we have issues..)
Parking available at The West End Beer Mart right next door!

NEW COMICS THIS WEEK!

Friday, November 21, 2008

FRIDAY NOV. 21 OPEN AFTER 5


Ugh! I hate snow.... and it's suppose to do it all day. So, the store won't be open until after 5:00 today. Call ahead before 5, if the roads start clearing up. Maybe someone will feel adventurous enough to brave the storm.


So, just stay in bed until then.....you can buy your funny books later today.

4 comments:

Vinson said...

What's with that picture??? Jay, did you take over the blog again??? What the hell have you done with Brandon??? Put him back! He's the one who gives me my funny books!

Vinson said...

Wait a second! Do I ever see Jay and Brandon in the same place at the same time??? Oh yeah, always. Nevermind.

Jay said...

Great minds must think alike because I was just about to post some pictures of Ms. Fox on my blog just because. I'm now going to have to wait a little bit so as not to seem like I'm copying Brandon's ideas. Maybe I'll post pictures of Mila Kunis instead.

Vinson said...

Who's Mila Kunis?