BENT WOOKEE COMIX (..we have issues..)

BENT WOOKEE COMIX (..we have issues..)
Parking available at The West End Beer Mart right next door!

NEW COMICS THIS WEEK!

Thursday, April 30, 2009

If Wolverine Tells You About FCBD, You Better Listen

It appears to be Free Comic Book Day week (is that correct to say?) here at the Bent Wookee Comix site so I've restrained myself from spouting off my usual drivel. Instead, since I know you will enjoy this, I present Wolverine himself talking about Free Comic Book Day and where you can find out further information. The trailer for "X-Men Origins: Wolverine" follows his message so you can chose to watch or wait until tomorrow to see it for the first time in theaters (like I plan to do). Enough talking, time to listen to Wolverine:



You have your instructions kids. Come join us this Saturday, May 2nd from 12-5 for Free Comic Book Day at Bent Wookee Comix located at 127 Fairfield Avenue in the West End section of Johnstown. See ya there!

No comments: