BENT WOOKEE COMIX (..we have issues..)

BENT WOOKEE COMIX (..we have issues..)
Parking available at The West End Beer Mart right next door!

NEW COMICS THIS WEEK!

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Because You Demanded It

Apparently I struck a nerve with the female readers of this blog when I commented on Brandon's last post about there being no need for naked men on this site. Since I am down with giving women what they want (eyebrow raise!), I am proud to present the following to our devoted female customers. Enjoy ladies:

And ladies, although I am not 100% certain, I am willing to bet he is single.

5 comments:

kiddycat00 said...

As I come to your site I am unable to read the reviews due to the lust running though my veins. Do go back to the girls!!

WITA said...

*facepalm* Why do I visit this site again? X(

Jay said...

Even more proof that you can never truly please a woman.

I will go back to do reviews once I have the time and actually find a book worthy of reviewing, and posting silly out of context cartoons.

Hopefully I can recover from this.

ksekelsky said...

I think we need a unicorn chaser after this one.

ryan said...

girls read comics? when did this start?!