BENT WOOKEE COMIX (..we have issues..)

BENT WOOKEE COMIX (..we have issues..)
Parking available at The West End Beer Mart right next door!

NEW COMICS THIS WEEK!

Thursday, February 04, 2010

TWILIGHT GRAPHIC NOVEL...COMING SOON!

Do you hear the screams of millions of fan girls?  Well I assure you it's not coming from my basement...that's just how the furnace sounds.  No, it's for the TWILIGHT GRAPHIC NOVEL retailing for only $19.99, shipping in March!  So preorder this NOW, because seriously I'm not getting in a ton of these things.  Girls are fickle... (Let the sexist posts BEGIN!).

1 comment:

Jay said...

Was that comment directed at me sir? I know I have been slacking, but come on!! I have another blog to write plus the myriad of other things I have going on, like revamping "The Great Magic Forest". You're as subtle as a heart attack my friend.