BENT WOOKEE COMIX (..we have issues..)

BENT WOOKEE COMIX (..we have issues..)
Parking available at The West End Beer Mart right next door!

NEW COMICS THIS WEEK!

Saturday, March 30, 2013

V.O.M.A. PRESENTS ONE TRACK MYND HOUSE PARTY


Make plans now to attend this event on APRIL 13TH!  ONE TRACK MYND and BLACK CAT MOAN will be playing at V.O.M.A. from 6 P.M. to 11 P.M.!  You can go to the events page on FACEBOOK and let them no you'll be coming. It's only a $10 cover charge and you'll get to see ANADARKO, too!  Three cool bands at a very cool venue, how else would you want to spend your Saturday night (after stopping in to BENT WOOKEE COMIX of course)?!

And speaking of which....although they forgot my special "K." at the beginning of my name (and refraining from an all out child-like tantrum), I'll be having a small show/signing/ gallery upstairs showcasing some of my work.  I'll be selling prints, some of the comics I've done, and copies of Zombies Ate My Homework.  All while having bunch of work strewn all over the place for people to peruse.  But mostly I'll be there because I was promised drinks.

SO, APRIL 13TH come to the ONE TRACK MYND HOUSE PARTY, hear some great music, and check out some of my doodles! 
     -K. Brandon Wilt
     http://bwilt.deviantart.com/
     
    

No comments: